The 100 companies included on the list are ranked by Innovation Premium – the premium the stock market gives a company because investors expect it to launch new offerings, utilize existing resources more efficiently, or enter new markets that will generate even bigger income streams in the future.
“We’re honored to be included among this list of great innovators,” said
This is Paychex’s first appearance on the World’s Most Innovative Companies list, which has been published annually since 2011.
For the complete list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, visit: http://www.forbes.com/innovative-companies/list/.
Stay Connected with
Public Relations Manager
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- 'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart Captures Work of Guantánamo Guards in 'Camp X-Ray'
- Weight Loss Claim for Green Coffee Beans Doesn't Hold Water
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Holdout Files New Complaint Against Argentina Over Defaulted Debt
- Stock Market Seesaw Gives Investors Pause
- Do Voters Want Compromise?