"Autonomous Technologies: Applications That Matter," assists readers in identifying profitable opportunities and avoiding costly misconceptions with respect to civilian applications of autonomous vehicle technologies as it brings together chapters on how air, water, and ground vehicles are becoming ever more used and appreciated.
Over the years, the
Military applications have received a great deal of attention, with drones being the most prominent. However, unmanned vehicles with varying degrees of autonomy already have many civilian applications. Some of these are quite familiar (such as the autonomous vacuum cleaner), while others remain largely out of the public eye (such as autonomous farm equipment). Additional applications and more capable vehicles are rapidly coming to the markets in the years ahead. This book examines a number of economically important areas in which unmanned and autonomous vehicles, also understood here as autonomous technologies, are already used or soon will be.
Main areas of interest covered include:
Cargo and freight
Consumer robots in the 21st century
Unmanned maritime vehicles
Unmanned a-Aircraft s-Systems in e-Environmental monitoring applications
Privacy issues Book Details:
Product Code: JPF-AUV-004
ISBN: 978-0-7680-7718-6 List price for the book is
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12115359.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals