In a report dated
Following the recent change in rating by Moody’s, Mexichem now has an investment grade rating from Standard & Poor’s, Moody’s and Fitch. The Company is rated BBB- (Global Scale)/ mxAA/MXA-1+ (national scale) by Standard & Poor’s and BBB (Global Scale)/ AA+ (mex) (national scale) by Fitch.
Mexichem is a global specialty chemicals company, producing the raw materials for key products used in infrastructure, housing, drinking water and other vital industries. Our customers are spread across more than 50 countries and they rely on our efficient, market-leading production to meet their needs. Currently, the group focuses on the three key production chains: Chlorine-Vinyl, Fluorine and Integral Solutions. The Company has annual turnover of more than
Director of Investor Relations
Source: Mexichem, S.A.B. de C.V.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think