In a report dated
Following the recent change in rating by Moody’s, Mexichem now has an investment grade rating from Standard & Poor’s, Moody’s and Fitch. The Company is rated BBB- (Global Scale)/ mxAA/MXA-1+ (national scale) by Standard & Poor’s and BBB (Global Scale)/ AA+ (mex) (national scale) by Fitch.
Mexichem is a global specialty chemicals company, producing the raw materials for key products used in infrastructure, housing, drinking water and other vital industries. Our customers are spread across more than 50 countries and they rely on our efficient, market-leading production to meet their needs. Currently, the group focuses on the three key production chains: Chlorine-Vinyl, Fluorine and Integral Solutions. The Company has annual turnover of more than
Director of Investor Relations
Source: Mexichem, S.A.B. de C.V.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low