The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond finished Monday flat in directionless trading as buying offset early selling spurred by a rise in
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended interdealer trading at 0.505 percent, unchanged from Friday's close.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds was up 0.01 point to 146.08 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola