A contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO),
The deal will see
Corvette presently owns three production plants established in the
He added : "We will be gaining access to a first class and largely new customer base as well as new capabilities and capacities that will add to our technology base We are therefore looking forward to combining the assets of both organizations and working together with the management of Corvette to deliver benefit to all of our stakeholders."
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'