With his recent appointment in
The internationally renowned financial training Institute has saddled him with the task of extending its academic services to Nigerians.
Akande, in his speech said 600 Nigerians have already been registered for IPFM courses.
His academic contributions to development of treasury management, training of Africans in financial management, expertise accounted for his appointment by IPFM.
IPFM was established in
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World