Arriving at this branch, parking car was a major concern. But beside that, walking into this branch, you instantly sense an organised branch. There was a sign which directs customers to which floor to conduct the banking transactions of their choice.
The various partitioning helped to control the crowd at the branch. Downstairs had the bulk room while other banking transactions were done upstairs and in a well organised manner to ease the congestion.
In term of services, the customers were attended to smoothly.
A major observation at this branch was that unlike some other banks with automated doors, you have to pull and push the entrance doors.
Inside Banking Hall observed a customer requesting for a hand sanitiser.
The security official assured the customer that the management of the bank would provide one soon. Actually, it was observed that there were no sanitisers in the banking hall. Therefore, as panic heightens over the outbreak of the Ebola virus in
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006