An exhibition of national Uzbek tubeteika (skullcaps) will be held at the
The exhibition's opening will take place in
The event will feature the rich collection of traditional folk caps from different regions of the country.
Admission is free only to the opening ceremony.
Tubeteika is a Central Asian cap, today worn in
The cap is called in Uzbek duppi or kalpoq and considered an applied art form and an important part of the traditional folk costume.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say