Shareholders that are registered in the company sharebook on
The meeting also discussed second-quarter results, which showed revenues of over Dh3 billion — up 13.7 per cent on the second quarter of 2013. While fixed revenue went up 30 per cent, mobile revenue grew 10 per cent, fuelled by an increase in postpaid customers.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- 'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart Captures Work of Guantánamo Guards in 'Camp X-Ray'
- Weight Loss Claim for Green Coffee Beans Doesn't Hold Water
- Mexico's Pemex Reports Loss
- Holdout Files New Complaint Against Argentina Over Defaulted Debt
- Stock Market Seesaw Gives Investors Pause
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham