The U.S. dollar pulled back into the upper
At noon, the dollar fetched
The euro was quoted at
The dollar continued its gradual upward momentum from
With no fresh news affecting the dollar-yen pair in
But the dollar is still on an upward trend in the longer term as "the policy outlooks of the Fed,
U.S. data due later in the day could help buoy the dollar in
The euro remained near 11-month lows against the dollar and flagged against the yen.
"Eurozone consumer prices out this Friday are widely expected to show a slowdown in inflation, and traders will be paying close attention to the ECB's next policy meeting next week for hints about the kind of antideflationary easing the bank might carry out," Suzuki said.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller