WEST HOLLYWOOD, California (AP) — Los Angeles County detectives are reviewing security camera footage and seeking witnesses to a shooting at a packed nightclub that injured three people, including Death Row Records founder Marion "Suge" Knight.
Sheriff's Sgt. Richard Biddle said Monday that investigators believe as many as 20 people witnessed the gunfire early Sunday at 1OAK on Sunset Boulevard in West Hollywood. But he says no potential witnesses have come forward.
Detectives have not identified a suspect.
Knight and the two other victims were taken to a hospital for treatment and are expected to survive.
Knight's Death Row Records was on the leading edge of rap music in the 1990s. He eventually declared bankruptcy and the label was auctioned off.
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls