Tenders are invited for Defined contribution human resources . Advice and direction with respect to the appropriate structure of the new defined contribution plan. 2. Advice with respect to selection of an appropriate Administrator for the defined contribution plan to ensure that administrative fees are competitive and appropriate, employee and employer access features are user-friendly, excellent support services (including but not limited to appropriate information for employees appropriate strategies for saving for retirement and overall customer support) are provided and that information provided by the Administrator is well-prepared and easily understood. 3. The City seeks an investment advisor for the defined contribution plan. The investment advisor will assist with the initial selection of investment options for employees in the defined contribution plan to ensure that employees are positioned to create diversified portfolios with high-quality investment options. The City anticipates an ongoing contractual relationship with the investment advisor for the purpose of regular reviews of the performance of investment options and recommendations concerning the maintenance or replacement of these options.
Major organization :
Notice type : Tender Notice
Open date : 2014-09-05
Tender documents : T23569706.pdf
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists