The press conference was given in relation to the current affairs and discussed various issues with local journalists. The devaluation was raised by journalists after the
In addressing this question he said: "The government will not accept all proposals, the government considers all the pros and the cons of the proposal and decided on the issues that will benefit the country more."
He also recalled that the government devalued the currency in 2010 by 10 percent and by 20 percent in 2011 in line with the Growth and Transformation Plan (GTP).
The report by the
According to professionals of the sector, if
Moreover, responding to other question related to the tripartite meeting with Egyptian, Sudanese and Ethiopian officials that will take place next week he said: "
The talks are expected to develop seven main points that
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Samsung Phones Cleared For U.S. Government Use
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief