Electrolytic aluminum output was 13.52 million tons in the seven months, up 7.5%; the growth rate fell 1 percentage point. Copper output was up 9.8%, down 2.6 percentage points. Lead output was down 4.1%, compared with a growth of 10.9% in the period last year. Zinc output was up 2.7%, down 8.2 percentage points. Alumina output was up 5.9%, down 4.2 percentage points.
Non-ferrous metal mining and dressing profits were
Most Popular Stories
- ecoATM Wins Green at LBA Sol Awards
- Can Barra Break GM's Losing Streak?
- Lingerie, Partisanship Mark Fla. House Race
- FBI May Have Found 'Second Snowden'
- IBM OK's $5 Billion Stock Buyback
- Google Working on Pill to Search for Illnesses
- Marvel Unveils Slate of Films Through 2019
- Grey Lady Ghost Appears at 'Game of Thrones' Site
- US Consumer Confidence Hit a High in October
- World Series Not Gripping to TV Viewers