Chemical fertilizer output was down 3.4%. Of the total, nitrogenous fertilizer output and phosphate fertilizer output were down 6.3% and 3.4%, and potash fertilizer output rose 21.1%. Pesticide output was down 1.9%; rubber tire output was up 4.1%.
The value added was up 11.2% in the first seven months, and the growth rate was 0.6 percentage points lower than a year ago. Chemical fertilizer output was 39.93 million tons, down 2.8%. Of the total, nitrogenous fertilizer output and phosphate fertilizer output were down 3.5% and 4.1%, and potash fertilizer output rose 6.6%. Pesticide output was 2.13 million tons, keeping flat; rubber tire output was 642.29 million units, up 8.4%.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid