The art was part of an exhibition that opened yesterday at the museum in Muttrah to mark the end of the annual summer art programme for children, which ran for the past two weeks. Children from all over
"There's more interest, both from parents and children themselves, to participate in art events. They've expressed the wish to make it a monthly event. As Muscat Municipality, we have to play a role in introducing such activities, and I think art is a big one, to nurture kids," said
"It was a short period so they need more time to learn other things, but you can see what they have achieved till now and hopefully in the future, we'll do more things like this," Bahram said.
He was impressed not only by Bait Al Baranda's programme for children, which gives them something creative and beneficial to do during their summer holidays, but also by his daughters' works of art.
"I'm surprised a lot by their talent and am grateful to God," Al Balushi said.
"It's very important for them. Their talent is visible when they're practising these crafts," she explained.
To get in touch: email@example.com
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform