The art was part of an exhibition that opened yesterday at the museum in Muttrah to mark the end of the annual summer art programme for children, which ran for the past two weeks. Children from all over
"There's more interest, both from parents and children themselves, to participate in art events. They've expressed the wish to make it a monthly event. As Muscat Municipality, we have to play a role in introducing such activities, and I think art is a big one, to nurture kids," said
"It was a short period so they need more time to learn other things, but you can see what they have achieved till now and hopefully in the future, we'll do more things like this," Bahram said.
He was impressed not only by Bait Al Baranda's programme for children, which gives them something creative and beneficial to do during their summer holidays, but also by his daughters' works of art.
"I'm surprised a lot by their talent and am grateful to God," Al Balushi said.
"It's very important for them. Their talent is visible when they're practising these crafts," she explained.
To get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation