ENP Newswire -
Release date- 22082014 -
The royalty payments include a payment of
The net profits interest payment represents 75% of an estimate by Hudbay. The remaining 25% is paid annually, in mid-July, 130 business days after the financial year end of Hudbay as per the agreement.
The quarterly payments are due to Callinan's royalty interests on lands that include the 777 mine and 777 North mine at
In its most recent quarterly financial results, Hudbay reported ore production at the
Overall operating costs were reported as lower primarily due to the reduction in the use of contractors. Hudbay also noted continued accumulation of unsold copper and zinc product inventory but expected these to be sold over the remainder of 2014. Full year production and operating cost guidance for 2014 was unchanged.
Hudbay provides operational details on the 777 mine and 777 North mine and full-year guidance for overall production and operating costs, which can be found in Hudbay's publicly available disclosure documents.
The board of directors of
It is anticipated that future quarterly dividends will be payable approximately 15 days following each fiscal quarter. The declaration, timing, and payment of future dividends will largely depend on the Company's financial results as well as other factors. Dividends paid by
The Corporation currently has two producing royalties. Callinan holds a 6% net profits interest royalty and a production royalty CAD
Callinan is a dividend paying Tier 1 company listed on the
For more information, please visit www.callinan.com
Tel: +1 709 535 3433
Tel: +1 604 424 8639
Cautionary Statement on Forward-Looking Information
Certain of the information presented in this News Release may constitute 'forward-looking statements' or 'forward-looking information' within the meaning of Canadian securities legislation (together referred to as 'forward-looking statements'). The forward-looking statements are subject to risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results to be materially different from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements, including any delays in the receipt of consents or approvals.
Accordingly, readers should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements contained in this News Release and in any document referred to in this News Release. Forward-looking statements are made based on management's beliefs, estimates and opinions on the date the statements are made and
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists