The burger chain is considering a tie-up with
In a filing with regulators, the online restaurant delivery service said it may sell 10 million shares.
Homebuilders slid after the U.S. reported a surprise 2.4 percent decline in new-home sales in July, led by a weak Northeast region.
Aircraft leasing company
A big shareholder in the Ann Taylor chain is ratcheting up pressure to explore a sale, calling the company's shares undervalued.
The Swiss pharmaceutical company
Shares hit another all-time high after
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists