The burger chain is considering a tie-up with
In a filing with regulators, the online restaurant delivery service said it may sell 10 million shares.
Homebuilders slid after the U.S. reported a surprise 2.4 percent decline in new-home sales in July, led by a weak Northeast region.
Aircraft leasing company
A big shareholder in the Ann Taylor chain is ratcheting up pressure to explore a sale, calling the company's shares undervalued.
The Swiss pharmaceutical company
Shares hit another all-time high after
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say