Estimated Annual Reporting Burden
17 CFR Section Annual Total annual Hours per Total hours
number of responses response
1.40 15 15 0.17 2.5
Citation: "79 FR 50631"
Page Number: "50631"
DATES: Comments must be submitted on or before
ADDRESSES: Comments may be mailed to
* Agency Web site, via its Comments Online process: http://comments.cftc .gov. Follow the instructions for submitting comments through the Web site.
* Mail: Secretary of the Commission,
* Hand delivery/Courier: Same as Mail, above.
* Federal eRulemaking Portal: http://www.regulations.gov/search/index.jsp. Follow the instructions for submitting comments through the Portal.
Please submit your comments using only one method.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Title: Registration under the Commodity Exchange Act (OMB Control No. 3038-0015). This is a request for extension of a currently approved information collection.
Abstract: Under the PRA, Federal agencies must obtain approval from the
With respect to the following collection of information, the CFTC invites comments on:
* Whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the Commission, including whether the information will have a practical use;
* The accuracy of the Commission's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;
* Ways to enhance the quality, usefulness, and clarity of the information to be collected; and
* Ways to minimize the burden of collection of information on those who are to respond, including through the use of appropriate automated electronic, mechanical, or other technological collection techniques or other forms of information technology; e.g., permitting electronic submission of responses.
All comments must be submitted in English, or if not, accompanied by an English translation. Comments will be posted as received to http://www.cftc.gov. You should submit only information that you wish to make available publicly. If you wish the Commission to consider information that you believe is exempt from disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act, a petition for confidential treatment of the exempt information may be submitted according to the procedures established in
FOOTNOTE 1 17 CFR 145.9. END FOOTNOTE
The Commission reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to review, pre-screen, filter, redact, refuse or remove any or all of your submission from http://www.cftc.gov that it may deem to be inappropriate for publication, such as obscene language. All submissions that have been redacted or removed that contain comments on the merits of the ICR will be retained in the public comment file and will be considered as required under the Administrative Procedure Act and other applicable laws, and may be accessible under the Freedom of Information Act.
Copies of Crop and Market Information Reports, OMB Control Number 3038-0015--Extension
The information collected pursuant to this rule, 17 CFR 1.40, is in the public interest and is necessary for market surveillance.
The Commission estimates the burden of this collection of information as follows:
There are no capital costs or operating and maintenance costs associated with this collection.
Acting Secretary of the Commission.
[FR Doc. 2014-20133 Filed 8-22-14;
BILLING CODE 6351-01-P
Estimated Annual Reporting Burden 17 CFR Section Annual Total annual Hours per Total hours number of responses response respondents 1.40 15 15 0.17 2.5