The ministry said the deadlock has also led to capital flight from
The ministry has raised concerns that the negative impact of financial loss will be there for a longer period of time.
Economic crisis is also expected if the election deadlock was not resolved and the vote results was not issued on time.
The deadlock has led to a drop in state revenue and
The government will have to cut jobs as well as salaries of the state employees in case of an economic crisis in the country.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed