With Wi-Fi becoming the primary means of network access and unified communications capabilities being available on so many devices, ensuring high performance of Lync over wireless networks is more important than ever, said BJ Haberkorn, director of Lync product management at
Using Microsoft Lync over
No matter how many physical access points a network has, Meru networks eliminate the boundaries created by a hub-like patchwork of access points and create the appearance of a single, seamless layer of coverage. This lets the network not client devices make connectivity decisions, and allows users to move freely, without disruptive handoffs. Doing so ensures continuity of service and an excellent user experience when using streaming applications such as Microsoft Lync.
The high quality and ease-of-use provided by Microsoft Lync is driving organizations of all types to adopt unified communications over landline telephony, said
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists