A number of hedge funds who became investors in the
External investors hold more than 75% of the company's shares, with the
Hedge funds include
The attention of banking regulators is now more difficult to push through reforms.
There is a sense that management is using regulatory scrutiny as an excuse to sit on their hands.
News of the tensions with the shareholders comes the day before the
The ethical bank has been forced to raise £2 billion to plug a capital black hole, with losses of £1.3 billion which is expected to continue for at least 2 further years.
The bank's other shareholders is
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World