Simply Reliable s new SmartOffice Online 2.0 is a cloud-based solution that was improved and updated by the company based on the feedback of its users.
The most recent version of the software comprises options for proposals, invoicing, purchase orders, work orders, and scheduling through Google Calendar integration starting at
Describing some of the features the company stated that with the proposal options users can group by project, and merge and move proposals from one project to another. The business management tool s change order options allow for the creation and tracking, and users can automatically or manually lock proposals once they are created.
Other updates comprises a recently redesigned interface that includes the use of responsive technology to allow users to adjust the screen size to match the device they are using the tool on, which includes computers, tablets and smart phones. Simply Reliable has also created a new section under Help Details Information to communicate software updates to users.
Coffin stated that the company is excited about the new software and decided to release it prior to the CEDIA trade event.
He admitted, We were so excited to share these new features that we just couldn t wait until CEDIA Expo 2014 . SmartOffice Online 2.0 is live now. If you have tried SmartOffice previously, I highly recommend you try SmartOffice Online 2.0. Those who would like t try out SmartOffice Online can do it for free for 30 days at simplyreliable.com. or they can contact Simply Reliable at 1-800-209-9332 to reset your free trial.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight