The distribution equals 2.40% of the Fund s net asset value (NAV) as of
MIGF is a unique fund that offers investors exposure to income generating assets whilst also participating in capital appreciation potential of blue chip equities in the GCC region and
MIGF has won a number of accolades over the years including being named as the Best Regional Investment Fund in the prestigious Banker Middle East Products Award.
Our primary goal is to optimise benefits for our investors; we believe one way to do that is by giving them the choice to reinvest their dividend into the fund and increase their share in MIGF, said
MIGF, created in 2006, is managed by NBAD s
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'