During the second quarter, revenues of the mobile operator MTS Turkmenistan grew by 10.7 percent year-on-year to TMT 69 million.
OIBDA increased by 48.1 percent year-on-year to TMT 31 million, and the OIBDA margin witnessed growth by 11.2 percentage points to 44.3 percent.
The net profit amounted to TMT 27 million increased by 92.2 percent.
At the end of June, the customer base fell slightly, to 1.944 million from 1.956 million in March.
ARPU totaled TMT 11.8, up from TMT 11.1 during previous year period and TMT 11.0 in Q1.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market