Take That hero
The gig will take place at the
"I'm very excited to round off such an enjoyable tour in such an incredible and iconic destination," Barlow, 43, said of the up-coming
His latest album has now sold in excess of 700,000 copies and ended up in the top 10 selling albums of the year in 2013, gig organisers
The tour is his first solo one in 14 years.
MORE STORIES LIKE THIS
The gig will showcase "his enormous catalogue of chart topping hits, from legendary Take That smashes like 'Rule The World', 'Patience' and 'Back For Good' through to his more recent solo hits like 'Let Me Go' and the Elton John duet 'Face To Face'," a spokesperson for Louder said.
Barlow had eight number one albums, selling more than 30 million copies, with Take That.
"He has also been party to fifteen No.1 singles, sold seven million concert tickets, as well as being the proud recipient of six Ivor Novello Awards," the
Barlow was also the head judge on popular
Tickets for Barlows
Tickets will be available at
For more information log onto www.garybarlowindubai.com
Ticket prices are:
· Early Bird (limited tickets available) Dhs295
· Regular Dhs350
· Seating Dhs450
· VIP (inclusive of F + B) Dhs1000
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week