IN A fresh attempt to identify investors eligible for refund from the
Those having invested in various bonds issued by
The move follows directions from the
Sahara claims to have already repaid more than 93 per cent of the outstanding dues directly to the concerned bondholders and the remaining amount is just about `
The capital markets regulator had begun the process last May for refunding the money to eligible investors from the amount deposited by the Group till that time and issued public notices to invite claim applications. However, the refund made so far remains minuscule although the regulator has not so far made public the quantum of such payment.
Taking forward the refund process, Sebi has now issued a new public notice inviting bondholders of the two Sahara firms to submit their refund applications along with original bond certificates or passbooks, self- attested copies of identity and address proofs as also bank details for credit of refund amount directly into their accounts. Sahara didn't comment on the new refund application process of Sebi.
Sebi said that it would entertain applications for Real Estate, Adobe and Nirmaan Bonds of SIRECL as also for Multiple, Income and Housing Bonds of SHICL.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say