As per the deal, CEGCO has agreed to grant all employees a JD25 raise over the basic salary as of 1 January, 2014, said the statement from CEGCO.
Besides this, the power company has set the living cost allowance for all employees at JD95 and will be offering 10 scholarships for employees' children.
The company will also ensure that a maximum of JD160,000 is available by
The agreement was signed by CEGCO's chief executive
The two-year CLA will come into effect as of the date of its submission to the
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star