Due to the IT virtualization, from servers to networks, the need for a new breed of security is increasing, different from the existing security solutions that are customized for conventional data centers and networks.
Israeli security startup GuardiCore closed a
Both the firms are addressing growing and changing security demands that come with virtualization.
The two companies say that conventional security methods fail to address the fast evolution of data center architecture.
Ex-Palo Alto Networks CEOs,
According to Stevens, "Virtualization is driving a revolutionary change in architecture across the data center. Enterprises are simply not able to use legacy security and networking technologies to protect today s highly virtualized environments. The vArmour team has been able to design a solution, unencumbered by legacy thinking or technological trappings, that meets these challenges in a radically new and more effective way. I fully expect them to reform how enterprises protect their new, data defined perimeter in today s reality of pervasive virtualization, constant threats and ongoing security breaches."
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid