Contract award: restricted tender for the redesign of the morbihan department website.
Only candidates selected at the end of the application phase may submit their offer. The current website (www.morbihan.fr) also provides access to several support points of the department. These annexes to some sites will be integrated into the new site.
The site redesign will:
- Bring it in line with the RGAA (A level at least)
- Ensuring good ergonomics whatever devices and configurations used (PDAs, browsers ...)
- Ensure a good level of security and interoperability in the exchange of information (see RGS and Rgi)
- Facilitate the administration and ongoing maintenance services by the department,
- Facilitate the publication of content by non-computer specialists.
Using the contents of the current site is also part of this contract:
- Morbihan.fr the site offers many features (some form of Integrated iframe) including:
+ Graphical representation of weather data
+ Interactive Maps, giving access to pages or information (cantons, public transport ...)
+ Dynamic display lists or tables of items with filtering options and / or dedicated search engine (eg jobs, help guide ...)
+ Directories, catalogs
+ Questionnaires with data storage
Compatibility website to any media
The website (s) point (s) should be consulted on any media (PC, tablet, smartphone) and adapted to each type of navigation. Two solutions are possible:
- One site which provides ("Responsive Web Design") self-adaptable interface to support
- Two separate sites: a classic website and a website / a dedicated application (e) to mobile devices.
The services of the
Contractor name : CAXTONPLAN.NET
Contractor address : 5 bis rue du Bosphore
Implementing agency : Conseil gÉnÉral du
HÔtel du DÉpartement DGFIM DCP service des marchÉs secrÉtariat porte 120 2 rue St-Tropez CS 82400
For the attention of: M. le prÉsident
Telephone: +33 297548135
Fax: +33 297548088
Address of the buyer profile: https://marches.e-megalisbretagne.org
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison