It is specified under the amendment that the exemption will be applicable to 1 Mbps, 1.5 Mbps and 2 Mbps packages. So far packages between 200 Kbps and 1 Mbps were entitled to get the benefits.
The scheme, called Popular Broadband, is a national agreement of the state secretaries of Finance, allowing the VAT breaks for monthly offers of as much as
The price of 1 Mbps packages must not cross
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- DOJ Launches Program to Thwart U.S. Extremists