7 to 10 new units would be inaugurated by Austrian bank
The bank is projecting to open 12 new units in the long run.
A costly FX loans relief scheme and the political climate,
The expansion of
Gasselsberger added,"We are not buying anything from other banks, and we are not buying other banks".
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report