7 to 10 new units would be inaugurated by Austrian bank
The bank is projecting to open 12 new units in the long run.
A costly FX loans relief scheme and the political climate,
The expansion of
Gasselsberger added,"We are not buying anything from other banks, and we are not buying other banks".
Most Popular Stories
- Lingerie, Partisanship Mark Fla. House Race
- Marvel Unveils Slate of Films Through 2019
- FBI May Have Found 'Second Snowden'
- Google Working on Pill to Search for Illnesses
- Grey Lady Ghost Appears at 'Game of Thrones' Site
- Can Barra Break GM's Losing Streak?
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Says Apple Pay a Success
- World Series Not Gripping to TV Viewers
- ecoATM Wins Green at LBA Sol Awards
- IBM OK's $5 Billion Stock Buyback