The personal financial planning program at
The exam, called Series 7, is required by the
Students who successfully complete the course, available online, will be eligible to sit for the exam upon graduation.
The course is made possible by a
"There is a dramatic need for financial advisers," said
According to the
"The addition of this course will help us better facilitate the induction and engagement of recent program graduates into the personal financial planning profession," Britt said. "By partnering with
The course also prepares graduates to take the certification examination to earn certified financial planner designation.
Only two other universities in the country are incorporating the Series 7 course in their programs.
More information on the program, including degrees and certifications offered, is available at http://ipfp.k-state.edu/.
TNS 30TagarumaMar-140823-4837069 30TagarumaMar
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists