As soon as the evening kicked off, the artist showed an outstanding dynamism at El Hadi Flici theatre, beginning with "
"You are part of my family," he told his fans that came from Tizi-Ouzou and Bejaia, in addition to
Performing his songs in chaabi and oriental style, with modern arrangements and combined rhythms, the artist showed much deepness in his musical and poetic research.
Born in 1958 in Tixraine,
In 1994, he immigrated to
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Stock Market Seesaw Gives Investors Pause
- 'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart Captures Work of Guantánamo Guards in 'Camp X-Ray'
- Weight Loss Claim for Green Coffee Beans Doesn't Hold Water
- Mexico's Pemex Reports Loss
- Holdout Files New Complaint Against Argentina Over Defaulted Debt
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Europe's Bank Test Aims to Strengthen Economy