MacKeeper would like to announce the return of 500 lost or stolen computers in the first 8 months of 2014. The global technology research company
"We have helped to return 500 computers in just the first 8 months of 2014 and we ask users to share their stories about how MacKeeper helped return a lost or stolen computer. We even hear stories about how MacKeeper was able to help the police solve serious crimes because the thieves stole a computer with MacKeeper installed on it," says MacKeeper CEO
Losing a computer is more than just the the cost of the device because of the amount of personal data people keep on their computers. MacKeeper offers computer users an added layer of protection against the most common cause of breached data. MacKeeper's Anti Theft can accurately pinpoint the location of a missing computer and even identify the WiFi networks and trace IP addresses used.
The MacKeeper software includes an Anti-Theft application with a bundle of utilities for cleaning, security, advanced tech support options. MacKeeper's Anti-Theft application can be activated from another device if a computer is ever lost or stolen. Once the software is activated it can take snapshots of the person using the computer and generate an i.p. location report that law enforcement can use to find and recover a missing computer.
MacKeeper is an official partner of
For more information please visit http://www.mackeeper.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12111728.htm
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World