A special yoga class focused on wellness, stress management and increased flexibility will be offered as part of a non-credit community course offering at
Led by TAMIU faculty member Dr.
"This class is dedicated to a yoga practice focused on wellness, managing daily stress and gradually increasing flexibility,"
"It would also be appropriate for any individual who has just experienced a change in lifestyle, such as career switch or retirement, and who is interested in beginning a gradual path to bettered health and wellness," she added.
The class will meet once weekly, every Thursday from
For more information on the yoga class, contact
A second class is also scheduled on Thursdays at the same time and location.
CC AutoTriage13cn-140822-30TagarumaMar-4835772 30TagarumaMar
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World