A special yoga class focused on wellness, stress management and increased flexibility will be offered as part of a non-credit community course offering at
Led by TAMIU faculty member Dr.
"This class is dedicated to a yoga practice focused on wellness, managing daily stress and gradually increasing flexibility,"
"It would also be appropriate for any individual who has just experienced a change in lifestyle, such as career switch or retirement, and who is interested in beginning a gradual path to bettered health and wellness," she added.
The class will meet once weekly, every Thursday from
For more information on the yoga class, contact
A second class is also scheduled on Thursdays at the same time and location.
CC AutoTriage13cn-140822-30TagarumaMar-4835772 30TagarumaMar
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?