ENP Newswire -
Release date- 21082014 - Outlook for 2014, EBIT margin before special items increased to minimum 6 per cent.
Second quarter 2014 order intake, revenue and earnings increased compared to the second quarter of 2013.
In the second quarter of 2014, Vestas generated revenue of
The intake of firm and unconditional wind turbine orders amounted to 1,932 MW in the second quarter of 2014 - an increase of 18 per cent compared to the second quarter of 2013. The value of the wind turbine backlog amounted to
Vestas upgrades the 2014 guidance on EBIT margin before special items from minimum 5 per cent to minimum 6 per cent based on the improving cost base and the expected delivery plan for the second half of 2014.
Group President & CEO
Press and analyst information meeting
For analysts, investors and the media, an information meeting will be held on, Wednesday,
The information meeting will be held in English and webcast live via vestas.com/investor.
The meeting may be attended electronically and questions may be asked through a conference call. The telephone numbers for the conference call are:
Senior Vice President
Tel: +45 9730 0000
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life