Williams board of directors has approved a regular dividend of
The new amount is an increase of
In addition to the third-quarter 2014 dividend increase, Williams also is affirming dividend-growth guidance of approximately 15 percent annually from the higher third-quarter 2014 base through 2017 with planned dividends of approximately
The expected quarterly increases in Williams' dividend are subject to quarterly approval of the company's board of directors.
Williams has paid a common stock dividend every quarter since 1974.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8