OPE is the private equity arm of OMERS. The company did not disclose the terms of the transaction. DTI, based in
DTI s technology-enabled, fully integrated solutions consist of litigation forensics consulting, electronic discovery hosting, managed review, legal staffing, and risk and compliance services.
DTI has 3,000 employees, who deliver services to over 3,000 corporate and law firm clients.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say