As per the report,
In a promotional video entitled "Bringing the Internet of Things to the London Underground", Telent MD Steve Pears said, "We wanted to help rail organisations like
Pears added, "Meaningful data from sensors are on everything from temperature vibration and humidity, to fault warnings and system alerts are available securely in the cloud. Many manual monitoring processes can now be streamlined."
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'