The eScop acronym stands for Embedded systems for Service-based Control of Open manufacturing and Process automation . It is a project aimed at overcoming current drawbacks for the shop floor control level, including MES and deterministic/real-time control, with the goal of implementing an innovative approach based on the combination of embedded systems, ontology-based knowledge management and service-oriented architecture.
With ICONICS solutions, eScop has reached their goals for the first level of project implementation and achieved project step one completion. The project has been ranked number one in the ARTEMIS Joint Undertaking (JU) call of 2012 and continues to reach target installation dates with successful integration. Co-funded by
The project was launched in
ICONICS is excited to be working with the ARTEMIS organization on the eScop project, said
ICONICS is a leading independent software supplier and Microsoft Gold Application Development Partner of award-winning, HMI/SCADA, energy management, manufacturing intelligence, MES and building automation solutions, with over 300,000 installations in over 60 countries worldwide. ICONICS software is recommended for automating, monitoring and optimizing a customer s most critical assets and processes and has been selected by over 70% of Fortune 500 companies.
ICONICS was recently selected as the
Most Popular Stories
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date