Record adoption of its digital experience platform by Global 2000 brands led Acquia to its 21st consecutive quarter of revenue growth in the second quarter of 2014. The company s bookings increased 65 percent year-over-year from Q2 2013 as more global brands, government agencies and NGOs turn to Acquia for an open cloud platform to deliver digital experiences that truly unify content, community and commerce.
Acquia helps transform enterprises for a digital world, where it s critical to listen to customers and adjust strategy in real-time. We re setting the new pace of doing business, said
Acquia is working with many Global 2000 brands, helping them gain agility, resiliency, and connectedness to their existing enterprise applications. Among them: A major pro sports league is creating amazing fan experiences for its franchises. Acquia s SaaS platform provides greater agility for each team to deliver real-time news and promotions so fans become a part of the action.
A North American digital media company relies on Acquia for flawless performance to serve millions of visitors each day, particularly during breaking news and major national events. With an increased focus on application quality, Acquia s open cloud platform provides the media company with a continuous delivery solution for Drupal.
A global sportswear manufacturer unified content and commerce to bring the brand s spirit to life in a unified digital shopping experience. Because the manufacturer s site is built on Drupal, it s easily connected to the brand s existing commerce engine and other critical enterprise apps.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid