"The government has given the money to the
The project is a result of a Sino-Africa cooperation meeting in 2009, and will cover 60.4 hectares in Kurasini covering
"We are happy. This signifies a crucial development toward implementation of this important project to our country's development," said Kigoda.
The deputy minister for Industry and Trade Janet Mbene said the project will create more than 25,000 direct employments and 100, 000 indirect employments, and will increase the government's tax base.
"The trade hub will also help local residents to buy Chinese products in
Most Popular Stories
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities