Notice Type: Sources Sought Notice
Subject: Upgrade the Western Pacific Fishery Information Network Website
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Solicitation Number: NFFR7400-14-03970
Sources Sought - Upgrade the Western Pacific Fishery Information Network
THIS IS A SOURCES SOUGHT ANNOUNCEMENT. IT IS NOT A SOLICITATION, NOR DOES IT GUARANTEE A SOLICITATION WILL BE ISSUED. REQUESTS FOR A SOLICITATION WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE.
Any information submitted in response to this Sources Sought Announcement is strictly voluntary. The Government will neither award a contract solely based on this notice, nor pay for any information submitted by respondents. This notice is a request by the Government to collect information from interested vendors for the purpose of market research. Failing to provide a response to this announcement will not prohibit/exclude an interested vendor from participating in a future solicitation.
The Government is looking for vendors who can perform the following requirements:
It is anticipated that this purchase order will begin on or about
General Contractual Needs:
During the design and implementation phases the contractor would be required to work closely with WPacFIN and PIFSC ITS leadership at the
One of the major constraints for the success of this project is the requirement to have a World Wide Web (WWW) server that can communicate directly with a database server. The preferred configuration is to have this hardware housed and supported at the
General Schedule of Deliverables
* Web elements should be up and running within one year.
* Design should be easy to maintain and update with new data.
* Functionality should be scalable (e.g. ability to develop/add CPUE tables later for new fisheries).
* Contractor should include an annotated HTML/PHP code with user manual, and software design description.
* Technical support should be available for 6 months after the application is deployed.
* A brief progress report should be provided with monthly to quarterly invoicing.
The North American Industry Classification Code (NAICS) is 519130 with a size standard of 500 employees.
Interested Contractors are requested to provide the following information in response to this Sources Sought Announcement:
1) A statement that you believe your firm has the capability to meet all these requirements and perform these services.
2) Your firm's DUNS number & CAGE code;
3) Your firm's SBA certified small business concern status. Specifically identify if your firm is HUBZone-certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, or in the SBA's 8(a) program. If your firm is not small, please state that it is a large business.
4) A brief description of your firm's recent past experience (within past 3 years) performing similar services.
The information provided in response to this announcement is limited to five pages or less. All information shall be provided free of charge to the Government. The Government will not return any data provided in response to this announcement.
This request for information does not constitute a commitment, implied or otherwise, that a procurement action will be issued.
The Government shall not be liable for or suffer any consequential damages for proprietary information not properly identified. Proprietary information will be safeguarded in accordance with the applicable Government regulations.
Responses shall be provided to Contract Specialist,
Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
OCTOBER 30, 2014
|Customer Service||Policy||Advertise||Site Tools|
|HispanicBusiness Services||Editorial Guidelines||Ad Specifications||Magazine Archive|
|List Rental Agreement||About Us||Media Kits||Post Your Event|
|HireDiversity Job Search||Editorial Calendar||Research|
© 2014 HispanicBusiness Inc. All Rights Reserved.