Notice Type: Sources Sought Notice
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Solicitation Number: IAD-OSCIT-FEDRAMP
THIS IS A REQUEST FOR INFORMATION ONLY. This announcement is posted for data gathering and planning purposes only. It DOES NOT constitute a solicitation, and is not to be construed as a commitment by the Government to issue a solicitation or award a contract. The Government will not reimburse any respondent for any cost associated with information submitted in response to this
The FedRAMP PMO is seeking stakeholder input on these documents in order to ensure maximum applicability and positive impact for agencies, cloud service providers, and third part y assessors.
The four documents the PMO requests input on are as follows:
* Incident Response Requirements and Process Clarification
* Vulnerability Scanning Requirements and Process Clarification
* FedRAMP Continuous Monitoring Reporting and POA&M Template
* Evolution of FedRAMP Continuous Monitoring Framework
The FedRAMP PMO will post all documentation open for public comment at "http://cloud.cio.gov/topics/requests-public-comment" target="_blank" HTTP://cloud.cio.gov/topics/requests-public-comment.
ALL RESPONSES ARE TO BE SUBMITTED BY
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up