Four ships C.V CMA CGM Berloiz, C.V Sealand Washington, C.V Maersk Memphis and M.T Fenh Hai-10 carrying containers and palm oil were allotted berths at
Another ship carrying 54,721 tonnes diesel oil also arrived at the outer anchorage of Port Qasim during the same day, the sources added.
Berth occupancy was managed at the Port at fifty seven per cent on Wednesday where eight ships namely C.V CMA CGM Berloiz, C.V Sealand Washington. C.V Maersk Memphis, M.V Giovanni Bottigiori. M.V Maricana,
Cargo handling trend remained upward at the Port at 160,029 tonnes comprising 123,872 tonnes imports and 36,157 tonnes exports inclusive of containerised cargo carried in 4,238 containers (TEUs) (2,335 imports and 1,903 exports TEUs) were handled during the last 24 hours.
Departures: Four ships M.V Giovanni Bottigiori. M.V Mari Cana, M.T Golden Gate Pak and C.V CMA CGM Berloiz, sailed out to sea on Thursday morning. while three more ships C.V Sealand Washington, C.V Maersk Memphis and M.T Anema-e-Core are expected to sail on same day afternoon.
Arrival Schedule: Four ships C.V Safmarine Ngami. C.V Dubai Express, M.T Stx Eastern and M.V Vina lines Global carrying containers, chemicals and rape seeds were expected to take berths at QICT, EVTL and FAP respectively on Thursday.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays