He adds, “Property Investment Bonds are an attractive option currently for smart investors with capital available.
"But investment needs to be made wisely. Choose a product that has the initial capital guaranteed and always choose a product that is regulated”.
In his recent Guide to Property Investment (http://www.simonmorrisuk.com/guides/), Simon outlines practical steps and checks that investors can make prior to committing any of their hard-earned capital.
ENDS PR Manager
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore