The NSE-listed oil marketer has posted an after-tax profit of Sh531.17 million, a 260.5 per cent jump over the Sh147.36 million earned in a similar period last year.
"Concentration on operating costs and restructuring of the business delivered significant savings to the bottom line," Ohana said in a statement.
He said the firm's operating costs in the period reduced by 21.9 per cent to Sh917 million from Sh1.18 billion.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed