While the US jobless claims fell more-than-expected in the week ended
Traders focus on Fed's annual monetary policy meeting in
The kiwi rose to 3-day highs of 0.8424 against the greenback and 1.5770 against the euro, up from early lows of 0.8387 and 1.5825, respectively. The kiwi may possibly find resistance around 0.85 against the greenback and 1.57 against the euro.
Recovering from an early low of 87.15 against the yen, the kiwi strengthened to a new 2-week high of 87.37. Further gains may push the kiwi to a resistance around the 88.00 region.
The kiwi rose back to 1.1065 against the aussie, reversing from an early low of 1.1092. If the kiwi continues its advance, 1.10 is seen as its next possible resistance level.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu