While the US jobless claims fell more-than-expected in the week ended
Traders focus on Fed's annual monetary policy meeting in
The kiwi rose to 3-day highs of 0.8424 against the greenback and 1.5770 against the euro, up from early lows of 0.8387 and 1.5825, respectively. The kiwi may possibly find resistance around 0.85 against the greenback and 1.57 against the euro.
Recovering from an early low of 87.15 against the yen, the kiwi strengthened to a new 2-week high of 87.37. Further gains may push the kiwi to a resistance around the 88.00 region.
The kiwi rose back to 1.1065 against the aussie, reversing from an early low of 1.1092. If the kiwi continues its advance, 1.10 is seen as its next possible resistance level.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton