ATLANTIS JAPAN GROWTH FUND LIMITED (the
"Company") (Aclosed-ended investment company incorporated in Guernsey with registration number 30709) Notice of Annual General Meeting 22 August 2013Notice is hereby given that the 2014 Annual General Meeting ("AGM") of the Company will be held at Bakers' Hall, Harp Lane, London, EC3R 6DP onFriday 3October 2014 at 11:45am. The Company is pleased to advise that the Company's Advisory Team will be speaking as soon as the formal AGM business is concluded, to provide shareholders with an update on the Japanese markets and the Company. A copy of the Notice of Annual General Meeting and the Annual Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 30 April 2014has been posted to shareholders on 22 August 2014and in accordance with Listing Rule 9.6.3, will shortly be available for inspection on the National Storage Mechanism which is located at: www.morningstar.co.uk/uk/NSM Enquiries Andrew Maiden Northern Trust International Fund Administration Services (Guernsey) Limited CompanySecretary Tel: +44 (0) 1481 745368 Email: ARM7@ntrs.com END The content and accuracy of news releases published on this site and/or distributed by PR Newswire or its partners are the sole responsibility of the originating company or organisation. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our services, such releases are not actively monitored or reviewed by PR Newswire or its partners and under no circumstances shall PR Newswire or its partners be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the use of such information. All information should be checked prior to publication.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low